Sunday, May 11, 2008

Miracels?




Photos from my Mother in Law's and Mom's garden.
I'm still thinking about Miracles again. It's not very far for me to go in this brain of mine. I've been seeing this CVS Pharmacy commercial that has a beautiful song behind it. I kept thinking.....I want that song but had no idea who sang it. I found it by accident right in front of my face tonight.
WELL...... HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HIGH POINT FOR THE NIGHT!
It's by Sarah McLachlan-Ordinary Miracle
OH AND BY THE WAY..................................Charlotte's Web is my absolute FAVORITE MOVIE from childhood!

Kara


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally stumbled across your blog by accident, but I was so caught up in your pain and struggles. I have struggled with chronic major depression since I was two years old and the physical manifestations of that psychic pain. I just wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you. And although nothing can replace a child who has grown under your heart, if you really want a child there are other ways.
I have two children, the youngest of which is 18. He is a special needs child, but I would not trade him for the world. He has taught me so much and made me grow as a human being to be more compassionate and sympathetic to others. My thoughts and prayers are with you.