Friday, April 4, 2008

4 More Months to try to get pregnant.....Miracles Do Happen!




I saw my surgeon today for my 4 month follow up from my last surgery. He says he is giving us 4 more months before performing the surgery all over again in August. We discussed various forms of surgery. But what he really wants for Allen and I is for us to have to cancel that August appointment due to good news. He says he's praying to God and everyone else we believe in. He says this will be the best possible solution to the pain I have to live with day and and day out. Lets just cross our fingers and let this journey come to a happy ending. Allen an I are both exaughsted.
Every year for Christmas my 81 year old Grandmother gives all of the women in the family an Amarillus Plant. This particular plant of mine has been in hibernation for 6 years. A Few Days Ago while my Mom was visting we noticed in one of my windows that this Amarillus Plant was starting 4 buds. Two of them have gone into full bloom and the other two should be out within a few days. The reason I tell this story is because I believe that it is a sign of good things and health to come!
I believe in miracles because being born at 6 months of age and only weighing only 1 pound and 10 ounces 31 years ago...........
Kara




Kara

No comments: