Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dying puts things into reality. I am simply glad I made it and that Allen was there!


I just wanted you all to know why I was gone all week. I was in the Hospital all week with some very negligent doctors. I started throwing up Monday Morning after my Husband went to work. I was so sick I couldn't move. I had to call 911 immedaitely. At some point in my Hospital stay A Doctor found out that I have severe Iron-Deficiency Anemia. I am bleeding somewhere that he didn't want to investigate. He threw 500mg of Dextran in my IV and I had Anaphalic Shock. This was yesterday. My Husband came immediately and my Mom was on the phone while it was happening. The Doctor and the nurses were laughing at me. They thought I was making it all up until the real symptoms started to show themselves. The Doctor won't admit that it happend.

I am realling from this and very scared...........

I see my primary care Monday and My Chronic Pelvic Pain Specialst next Wed.

Please keep me in your heart and prayers while we find out what is happening.

Love and Hugs,

Kara

No comments: